Thursday, November 3, 2011

Toronto ♥

IMG_1417



IMG_1405
View from the balcony at night




IMG_0656
All those little houses, I want one!!!




IMG_0719




IMG_0654




IMG_0768
I would totally do the cabbage thing! Cabbage rocks!




IMG_0525
I still miss the coffee...




IMG_0524




IMG_0649
Picture taken from my favourite place at the coffee shop




IMG_0651




IMG_0526




IMG_0652




IMG_0710
Canadians do love their dogs. I have never seen so many pet shops (especially dog shops). Okay, this is just a cake shop with a little doghouse in front, but there are sooo many many dog shops around. Whenever you say "paw!" You get one (guaranteed)




IMG_0671
Waves at the dock (The beaches)




IMG_0638
Streetcar at Queen St east, crossing Don River valley. Did I mention the lot of construction sites in Toronto? They are building like a million condos (and one really huge swimming pool/ arena). More than pet shops and construction sites, there are dentists. Really, you see a doctor's office or a clinic all the time. Torontonians do have one more reason to smile :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...